Our Training Division offers a range of Accredited and Non-Accredited Training courses.
MacNellie’s Workplace Safety (RTO No. 31494) offer the following accredited courses:
- Short courses in Provide First Aid, Provide CPR, Low Voltage Rescue/Perform CPR, Emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Short courses in Confined Spaces, Gas Test Atmospheres, Operate breathing apparatus, Conduct Local Risk Control, Work in accordance with an Issued Permit and Work Safely at Heights.
- Machinery operation’s with ticketed outcomes. These include Scraper, Roller, Dozer, Grader, Front End Loader, Backhoe, Skid Steer, Excavator, Compactor, Telescopic Material Handler and Gantry or Overhead Crane.
- High risk licenced outcomes for Forklift operations, Elevated Work Platforms and Dogging
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
We also offer the following non-accredited training:
- Verification of Competency, RPL and gap training for all of the Machinery Operations listed above.
- Verification of Competency, RPL and gap training on all high risk licensed outcomes.
- Training in First Attack Fire Fighting (fire extinguishers), Fire Warden & General Occupants training, and Evacuation practices.
- Training in Manual Handling
- Custom Induction programs
Please click here for our full range of courses.
Training is conducted at several locations: upstairs at our Sales Centre, 49 Condamine Street; our Training Centre, 4a Alice Street Dalby or our Trainers are able to travel out to sites/workplaces in the Darling Downs/South West regions to conduct training courses.
Businesses/Community groups with a group of people have the option of booking a specific training session that suits their individual requirements.
If our current course dates do not suit you please contact us as we regularly add extra dates, depending on the demand.
If you would like further information on the courses we deliver click here.
Each location has ample parking and facilities.
49 Condamine Street (Upstairs) can cater for 20 people and is equipped with audio visual equipment.
4a Alice Street can cater for 16 people and is equipped with audio visual equipment and space to perform practical assessments for High Risk Work Licences.
**Rooms are available for Hire** contact us for further information.