MacNellie’s Workplace Safety offers a comprehensive consulting service for all your Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
Services we can deliver:
- Set up Policies & Procedures, as required and implementation of same.
- Advise on Australian standards and legislative requirements
- Report to management or the Workplace Health & Safety Coordinator of the business on any hazards or unsafe or unsatisfactory workplace safety practices.
- Attend monthly visits to the site or as required
- Creation of Forms and Checklists as needed
- Coordinate safety meetings
- Accident Investigation
- Attend and assist with WH&S audits pharmacy conducted by WH&S inspectors
- Conduct Internal WH&S Audits.
- Advise on Equipment and Signage Requirements
- Staff Inductions
- Staff training as required
- Complete Risk assessments
- Assist in developing Work Method Statements (Safe Operating Procedures)
- Review on other services & procedures as requested
What our customers say …..
“Mick, Jenny and the team have always strived for improvement in the service they provide and thus have been an integral part of our business and the implementation of a constantly improving safe workplace.” David Harris, General Manager, Smithfield Feedlot